Full-Service Riverside Law Firm Works Hard for California Clients
Efficient attorneys handle employment, family law and other cases
Castillo Harper, APC is a full-service law firm that prioritizes personalized and efficient representation. Located in the heart of Riverside, our practice strives to make the legal process as convenient and comfortable as possible for the people we represent. We’re proud that much of our clientele finds us by referral or word of mouth, and that many clients use our firm for multiple legal needs. Our attorneys deliver comprehensive legal support in numerous practice areas, including family law, criminal defense, employment law and civil litigation. No matter how difficult your case might seem, we work tirelessly to protect your rights in pursuit of a successful result. Whatever challenge you are facing, we are here to provide the peace of mind that comes with trustworthy legal representation.
Passionate lawyers with a strong reputation in the community
Throughout the Riverside area, our firm is highly recommended by individual and business clients. We offer the people we represent a distinct advantage because we are:
- Respected — Our clients include public employees and other local leaders who recognize our commitment to legal excellence and community improvement. Firm member Brandi Harper has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work. Kasey Castillo has been given the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Rising Star Award by Super Lawyers. Brandi Harper has been given the 2020 Rising Star Award by Super Lawyers. Joe Bolander has been given the 2020 Rising Star Award by Super Lawyers.
- Skilled — We know the law and what it takes to maximize our clients’ chances for success either at trial or through negotiations.
- Responsive — In every case, we provide personalized attention and tailor our advocacy to our clients’ goals and values. Our hands-on approach and open communication ensure that you always have a clear understanding of where your case stands and what your options are.
We are committed to assisting the people and organizations that make this community strong and provide a free initial consultation to evaluate your situation in a relaxed setting.
Knowledgeable advocates assist with all types of legal challenges
Our firm assists clients in a full range of legal practice areas, including:
- Employment law — For discrimination, harassment and other cases, we deliver knowledgeable advice and strong advocacy on federal and state employment law.
- Family law — If you are going through a divorce, a custody issue or some other type of family law dispute, our attorneys work tirelessly to protect your rights and those of your children.
- Administrative law — We represent law enforcement officers, civil servants and other clients in administrative law proceedings, including disciplinary matters.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense lawyers challenge questionable evidence and help safeguard your fundamental constitutional rights.
- Appellate law — When you believe that an adverse legal decision was made incorrectly, we can counsel you on your likelihood of success in the appeals process.
Firm attorneys are experienced, aggressive and knowledgeable.
Contact a dedicated attorney for a free initial consultation
Castillo Harper, APC represents California clients in all types of matters, including those relating to employment issues, family law and administrative actions. Please call 844-810-4210 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Riverside office.